We are now once again affiliated with Wolsey Lodges, and we continue to offer the same total hospitality experience our guests have valued for over twenty years.
We earned a five-star gold rating from the Visit England Assessment team in July off 2021, but have decided not to continue our membership in the organisation.
Our rates are as follows:
- Vivaldi room (single) £70 per night for bed & breakfast
- Rossini and Verdi rooms (double/twin) £110 per night for bed & breakfast(double occupancy)
- The charge for single occupancy for Rossini and Verdi is £80 for bed & breakfast
- Our four course candlelit dinner is £35.00 per person.
- The “wine with dinner” option is £11.00 per person.
We are happy to accept sterling cheques with a bankers' card, sterling travellers cheques, or sterling cash.
We also accept Visa or MasterCard debit and credit cards. We do not have the facility to accept any other types of debit and credit cards.
Full payment is due at the time of departure, so please ensure you have access to a suitable means of payment before arrival.
Terms & Conditions
- We suggest you make your booking as early as possible, especially for weekend stays.
- We do not accept guests without a pre-arranged booking. If you would like to have dinner on the night of your arrival, we ask that you book this in advance.
- Once you have made your booking, a contract exists between you and Church Farm House. This is a non-refundable deposit if your booking is canceled and the room cannot be let to someone else.
- Church Farm House house is a non-smoking establishment.
- We welcome well-behaved children over the age of 14, and are happy to accommodate well-behaved dogs by prior arrangement.
- We accept payment by Visa and Mastercard as well as sterling cheques and cash.