guest accommodation that provide exceptional
quality in all areas, in particular service and
hospitality. Church Farm House has received the
Gold Award since 2001.
nationwide quality assessment scheme.
Church Farm House has been awarded 5 Stars;
offering the highest standards of quality and
service with a feeling of luxury.
expectations at each star rating by rewarding
excellent range, presentation, quality of ingredients
We are proud to hold membership with ‘Wolsey Lodges‘. The members provide traditional hospitality in an exclusive selection of period and luxury homes; offering bed and breakfast accommodation or self-catering cottages. All have something special and different to offer; historical interest, outstanding original features, open fires, antique furniture, or landscaped gardens and grounds.
Church Farm House has also been selected for the Michelin Guide to Great Britain & Ireland since 2009.
Should we be unable to accommodate you at Church Farm House, we recommend that you visit these two websites to find alternative guest houses.
Our rates for 2016 are as follows:
- £55.00 per person per night for bed & breakfast.
- £30.00 per person for a four course candlelit dinner.
- A supplement of £20 per night will be charged for the double or twin room when used by a single occupant.
We are happy to accept sterling cheques with a bankers’ card, sterling travellers cheques, or sterling cash.
We also accept Visa or MasterCard debit and credit cards. We do not have the facility to accept any other types of debit and credit cards.
Full payment is due at the time of departure, so please ensure you have access to a suitable means of payment before arrival.
Terms & Conditions
- We suggest you make your booking as early as possible, especially for weekend stays.
- We do not accept guests without a pre-arranged booking. If you would like to have dinner on the night of your arrival, we ask that you book this in advance.
- Once you have made your booking, a contract exists between you and Church Farm House. At the time of your booking you will be asked to send a cheque to secure your booking, usually in the amount of £25, unless the booking is for a long period, for which a larger deposit may be required. This is a non-refundable deposit if your booking is canceled and the room cannot be let to someone else.
- Church Farm House house is a non-smoking establishment.
- We welcome well-behaved children over the age of 14, and are happy to accommodate well-behaved dogs by prior arrangement.
- We accept payment by Visa and Mastercard as well as sterling cheques and cash.